Manizales, located in the heart of the coffee region, was described by the poet Pablo Neruda as the “Factory of Sunsets”, with panoramic views over the Chinchiná valley. Today, this natural beauty can be seen from a unique city that combines a relaxed atmosphere with a vibrant, student-driven nightlife.
Take a short bus ride out of the city and you can immerse yourself in the Coffee Culture with a visit to family-run ‘fincas’, gaze out as far as the eye can see from the top of the ‘Nevado del Ruiz’ glacier or relax until midnight in a wide selection of thermal baths.
So whether you’re looking to explore the famous Coffee Culture or party the night away, Manizales is the ideal place to start.
- Catedral Basílica Metropolitana Nuestra Señora del Rosario
- Corredor Polaco Catedral Basilica Metropolitana Nuestra Señora del Rosario
- Torre Panorámica de Chipre
- Monumento a los colonizadores
- Recinto del Pensamiento
- Ecoparque Los Yarumos
- Reserva Ecológica Rio Blanco
- Torre de Herveo – Cable
- Termales el Otoño
- Hacienda Guayabal (Coffee Tour)
- Hacienda Venecia (Coffee Tour)